Terms and Conditions
1. Everything on this Web Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site without the written permission of Lippmann Enterprises, LLC.
2. Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, Lippmann Enterprises, LLC. The use of these images is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
3. The trademarks Deborah Lippmann, the logo and all the product names are trademarks of Lippmann Enterprises, LLC. All other trademarks displayed on the site are the property of their respective owners. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademarks displayed on the Site without the written permission of Lippmann Enterprises, LLC or such third party that own the trademarks displayed on the Site; use of or appearance of trademark or copyrighted material owned by third parties does not imply the endorsement of Deborah Lippmann or it's products by such third party. Use of the trademarks or other materials displayed on the Site, or any other content on the Site, except as and according to these Terms and Conditions, is completely prohibited.
4. Lippmann Enterprises, LLC makes no warranties or representations as to accuracy or completeness of this web site or any web sites linked to this site or to the status or correctness of such links. Lippmann Enterprises, LLC will not be liable for any damages, problems or difficulties, consequential or otherwise, arising out of access to, or use of, the contents of the site or any other linked site. by using and accessing this web site, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless Lippmann Enterprises, LLC for any and all results, liabilities, costs, expenses including attorney's fees or damages resulting from such use or access.
5. Any communication or material sent to www.deborahlippmannn.com will be considered non confidential and will become the property of Lippmann Enterprises, LLC which reserves the right to use and reproduce same for any purpose whatsoever, including the collection of sales and use data for sale or lease to third parties. You agree that Lippmann Enterprises, LLC may use and/ or disclose information about your demographics and use of the site in any manner that does not reveal your identity.
6. Archiving, redistribution, republication or derivation of any information contained or downloaded from this site, in any medium, including but not limited to electronic, CD-ROM, or database, or publication in print, requires the written consent of Lippmann Enterprises, LLC management.
7. COLORS: We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors of our products that appear at the Site. However, as the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any color will be accurate.
8. Promotions may not be combined.
By consenting to Lippmann Enterprises, LLC’s SMS marketing in the checkout and initializing a purchase or subscribing via our subscription tools, you agree to receive recurring text notifications (for your order, including abandoned checkout reminders), text marketing offers, and transactional texts, including requests for reviews from us, even if your mobile number is registered on any state or federal do-not-call list. Message frequency varies. Consent is not a condition of purchase.
If you wish to unsubscribe from receiving text marketing messages and notifications, reply with STOP to any mobile message sent from us or use the unsubscribe link we provided you within any of our messages. You understand and agree that alternative methods of opting out, such as using alternative words or requests, will not be considered a reasonable means of opting out. We do not charge for the service, but you are responsible for all charges and fees associated with text messaging imposed by your wireless provider. Message and data rates may apply.
For any questions, please text HELP to the number you received the messages from. You can also contact us at email@example.com for more information.
We have the right to modify any telephone number or short code we use to operate the service at any time. You will be notified on such occasions. You agree that any messages you send to a telephone number or short code we have changed, including any STOP or HELP requests, may not be received, and we will not be liable for honoring requests made in such messages.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree that we will not be liable for failed, delayed, or misdirected delivery of any information sent through the service, any errors in such information, and/or any action you may or may not take in reliance on the information or Service.